How About Sales Empowerment?
OfferTherapy™ digs deep into your agency's value foundations so to create marketing and sales that's actually in alignment with who you are, what you sell, and who you serve best.
Hi! My name is Lynn Swayze, and the truth is, marketing doesn't work when we just throw stuff at the wall. It works when you're authentic and tapping into what makes your brand actually unique and valuable. . . and then leaning on those points in your sales.
If I were to launch an account-based marketing project with you without these foundations, I could get you results. . . as I have for other clients. But it'll be a drop in the bucket compared to the growth you'll get when all these pieces are built deliberately and sequentially.
Scroll down to explore the interlocking pieces that'll grow your agency this year.
The "Messaging Gap" Costing Your Agency Sales Right Now
So many agencies miss out by launching only two types of content to their audience:
- Unaware marketing content
- Product-aware sales content
The problem is that your ideal clients are sitting in between these two extremes. . .
Which means, you have a "messaging gap" to cross if you want more booked calls and closed deals this year.
The Agency Client Journey
On the flipside, when agency sales is going well, the client journey looks a little bit like the below. At every stage, the lead is nurtured with content appropriate to their decision stage:
- "Target" Leads: these companies ("accounts") get ads and sales outreach which aligns with their pain points, desires, and jobs to be done; or, they self-identify by engaging in content
- Leads: individuals at companies get valuable content (white papers, checklists, training, etc) which aligns with their buying role and questions
- Marketing Qualified Leads: these individuals (and accounts) get further attention and more value-added content
- Sales Qualified Leads: these individuals get sales empowerment content (sales one-pagers, case studies) so they can make the ultimate buying decision
- Customers: customer accounts get welcome content to reinforce the sale and pre-frame the agency experience
The Obvious Question You Might Be Asking is. . .
"How Do We Get From Barely Functioning Sales and Marketing to Creating a Revenue-Generating Marketing Engine that Attracts, Nurtures, and Converts Leads Almost on 'Autopilot' ?"
From Struggling for Leads. . .
. . . to More Calls, Opportunities, & DEALS
The truth is that if the answer could be found in simply "writing blog posts" or launching ads, you'd have seen more success by now. The answer lies in something deeper, more fundamental, that's going to separate you from other agencies and transform you into a more competition-proof and attractive agency. The answer is OfferTherapy™.
OfferTherapy™ for Agencies:
How You Can Bridge The Gap This Year
The beating heart of your sales success will be the OfferTherapy™ Workshop. In this workshop, we'll flesh out what I call the 11 Marketing Factors™. These "factors" are 11 things which MUST be in alignment for an offer to work.
I like to say that OfferTherapy™ is kind of like prospecting for gold: I know what gold looks like, but all of the gold is in your head. In this process, I'll interview you and your team and help locate and hone that gold into a converting, compelling offer. I'll also perform comprehensive marketing research.
We'll also identify the awareness stages your ideal buyer is going through from desire aware all the way to being your biggest fan and define the marketing and sales strategy that we'll build on over the next 12-48 months.
Turnaround Time: 30-45 days of working with your team
Step Two: Pick Your Growth Focus
Once we know your 11 Marketing Factors™, then the real magic can begin. Based on the plan we build in your OfferTherapy™ session, we can either dig deep into your marketing side or your sales side.
Marketing for a Year™
& Irresistible Lead Magnets
Every brand is different, but activities on the marketing side includes developing:
- Productized services (offers) which make you look like an expert with a plan
- Unique mechanisms which perfectly encapsulate your unique system, methodology, or process
- Updated web page content which makes your ideal buyers go, "I have to talk to them!"
- A year's worth of blog content, with associated social media posts and emails which will be put on autopilot via automation tools like HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Publer, and more. (Because no one has time for marketing!)
- Lead magnets which attract and nurture your ideal prospects through the buyer journey
All of this will build the foundation needed to rapidly scale up your sales efforts in the Sales Empowerment stage.
Activities in this area scales your sales efforts for maximum visibility, revenue, and ROI.
With sales empowerment assets in place, you'll start to attract many more leads, you'll shorten your sales cycles, and you'll begin to win more and bigger deals than ever before.
- Develop an account based marketing (ABM) strategy and plan (aka "Dream 100") to help you get in front of your Ideal Customer Profile more often
- Create sales enablement assets like website service pages, service "one pagers" and info kits, sales sequences, and bottom-of-funnel sales assets like case studies
- Optimize your product positioning, sales presentation, and proposal template
- Launch intent-based ads on LinkedIn and Google
Powerful Revenue Growth Assets
We Could Launch This Year
- 11 Marketing Factors™ Positioning
- OfferTherapy™ Offer Design
- Marketing for a Year™ Content Strategy
- Market Research
- Account Based Marketing Strategy
- Converting Website Pages
- Converting Blog Content
- Marketing Emails
- Opt-in and TY Pages
- Irresistible Lead Magnets
- Social Media Content
- Marketing Asset Tracker
- Converting Service Pages
- Sales One-Pagers & Info Kits
- Sales Sequences
- Book a Call Pages
- Case Studies
- Lead Generating Ads
Three Ways to Work Together after the OfferTherapy™ Workshop to
Bridge the "Messaging Gap"
I've worked with IT agencies barely clearing $250K/year all the way to $87MM/year IT solutions providers with a full marketing team, so I know that your situation is probably as unique as you are. Where possible, I want to enable your team to be amazing at creating revenue-generating content, rather than have you rely solely on me. Which is why, once the OfferTherapy™ Workshop is completed and we have a plan in place, I can work in a number of ways to support your unique marketing/sales team capacity and budget, which are as follows:
OfferTherapy™ Copy Coaching
My preferred way of working with your team is to serve as your "Copy Chief", providing guidance on marketing campaigns, reviewing copy/content, and acting as a copy mentor. In this way, they are empowered to build amazing revenue-generating campaigns. Includes 2 coaching meetings/mo + unlimited copy review.
BONUS: All programs include team access to OfferTherapy™ University.
OfferTherapy™ On Demand
The second way I can work with your team is to work project by project providing consulting on marketing/sales campaigns, reviewing copy/content, and acting as copywriter. (You bring the design and development team.) Prices for projects are available in the copy shop on this site, or we can work on an hourly basis via invoicing or you can buy hours in the shop.
Investment: Per-Project Fee + % of Results
BONUS: All programs include team access to OfferTherapy™ University.
The third way I can work with your team is to review your complete campaign/funnel before (or after) launch for opportunities to optimize your copy, split test new hooks, and ultimately get more sales and clients. You'll get a comprehensive review of your copy, offer, and overall funnel, and detailed recommendations for improvement.
Investment: $1,997 Per Review
BONUS: All programs include team access to OfferTherapy™ University.
My Fee Transparency Guarantee: Whether our work together gets you $30,000 a month in revenue, a $125,000 contract or a $1 million dollar project (three agency client use cases!), you'd still only pay the fees above. It's just that easy.
Proven Direct Response Copywriter for
IT & Marketing Agencies
Hi, my name is Lynn Swayze.
I'm a direct response copywriter and positioning strategist for IT and marketing agencies. (I also provide positioning coaching for non-agencies at OfferTherapy.com)
On top of working with and for agencies since 2012, I'm the creator of Offer Therapy™, the 11 Marketing Factors™, and Marketing for a Year™, all proprietary systems I've developed to help business owners get almost UNLIMITED SUCCESS from their marketing and sales campaigns.
My agency clients have seen results like:
- Going from $0/month to $30K/month within 30 days of launching an offer I helped them develop and go to market using an early version of OfferTherapy™. (Sales Agency)
- Landing a ONE MILLION DOLLAR staff augmentation project within 30 days after launching a new offer, a unique mechanism, and updated LinkedIn + ABM outreach using OfferTherapy™. They also saw overall sales improvements and increased inquiries as a result of OfferTherapy™. (IT Staffing Agency)
- Seeing an open rate increase from 12-14% to 30-42% immediately after switching to HubSpot and adding in my copy updates, also causing them to see 10X the usual webinar registrations in 1/2 the time. . . basically right out the gate. (They begged us to change the CTA because they had "too many calls booked"!) (FinTech Consultantcy)
- Landing a $42K project within weeks of launching a new website and an updated lead magnet + nurture campaign sequence + sales sequence. (Sales Agency)
- Earning an extra $18K/year per client and growing from a team of ONE to a team of FIVE, all within 6 months of us reworking his business model. We also launched an MVP offer that sold at $2500/each and upsold to full services 70% of the time. (Software Development Agency)
- Landing a $125,000 managed services contract within 1 month of launching sales empowerment assets. Before, they barely closed one every few years. (IT Managed Services Provider)
When you're in any way curious about how OfferTherapy™ might help your marketing and sales team meet your agency's revenue goals this year, then click the button to request an info kit.
It's the same type of content I'll help your team create, so you can see how it works first-hand. And in the unlikely event you're not sold on working with me, you're welcome to find someone else. But if you are ready to get started, you'll get handy links for booking a discovery call and getting started right away.
What Clients, Peers, and Marketing Experts Say About Lynn Swayze & OfferTherapy™
"Biggest Project to Date!" says $30 Million-Dollar Technology Staffing Firm of their LinkedIn Ad Campaign Results . . .
When a $30 million/year tech agency didn’t believe marketing could generate leads but DESPERATELY needed new strategies, they turned to ONE WOMAN for help... and got “the largest contract to date”... a 40-person staff aug project with one of their target accounts.
Headline Changes Alone Caused Conversion Jump from 14.22% to 17.2%. . .
Results in less than 30 days of running traffic with JUST a headline change. Wait until they implement the rest of my funnel optimizations. . .
FinTech Company says, "We have too many demos booked!"
When a FinTech company wanted help optimizing their HubSpot instance and inbound marketing to generate more demo calls, they turned to ONE WOMAN to help. Lynn Swayze and her team mates moved the entire company from ActiveCampaign to HubSpot, optimized their email subject lines and preview text, and added more compelling and benefit-driven CTAs.
As a result, their open rates improved from 12-19% to 30.3 - 45.7% within the first week, and they had so many demos booked they had to rethink subsequent campaigns.
They found their expert help in Lynn Swayze.
When an industry-leading copywriter and brother of Joe Polish, creator of "The Genius Network", "Piranha Marketing", and the "I Love Marketing" podcast wanted to hire a B2B copywriter, he turned to ONE WOMAN. . .
Lynn Swayze (a B2B copywriter and HubSpot expert) created a landing page, email sequence, and HubSpot automation strategy for a B2B startup. The client was pleased with the copy and the copywriter was able to get more work from this client as a result of Lynn's help.
Here's what the copywriter said of Lynn's work:
When a PR Expert Wanted to WOW a Financial Technology Client with HubSpot work. . . but didn't know how to do anything herself. . . she hired ONE WOMAN to Join the Year-Long HubSpot project . . .
When a Non-Profit Expanding Child Abuse Awareness Could no Longer Trust Their Agency, They Turned to ONE WOMAN to Help . . .
When a Non-Profit Expanding Child Abuse Awareness Could no Longer Trust Their Agency, they knew they needed trusted help to rebuild their website from the ground up. They turned to ONE WOMAN to help . . . Lynn Swayze.
Lynn built an entire 20-page website on WordPress and Thrive Themes, replicating and upgrading their existing designs so the site was conversion-friendly, responsive, and ready for traffic. The site was ready to go in less than a week and is now fully under the non-profit's control, complete with SEO setup, back-ups, and documentation.
Needless to say, they found their expert help.
FULL Marketing Strategy for $25 Million -Dollar Technology Consulting Agency Delivered Fast Wins and Ultimate Clarity. . .
When a $25MM/year tech agency needed a full marketing strategy incorporating and prioritizing over a dozen services, expounding on all parts of marketing activities (and ABM), and outlining a few basic funnels (a new concept for them!) . . . they turned to ONE WOMAN for help.
They got a robust, 30-page strategy providing clear direction on where they needed to grow and which content they needed to optimize.
As a result, they subsequently launched their first “funnel”, which garnered a few leads (and a new client!) and trained them in how to think differently about their services.
Aaron Crocker, Health Copywriter Featured in Dan Kennedy's "No BS Guide to Brand Building by Direct Response", says this of Lynn's Copy. . .
When a FinTech Wanted to Rewrite their "Blue Print" and Turn it into an Effective Lead Generating Resource . . .
"10X'd Their Webinar Registrations in HALF the Time. . . "
When a financial technology and consulting client wanted to optimize their webinar funnel, they turned to ONE WOMAN to help. Along with her team, Lynn moved the registrations to HubSpot, launched a new landing page with updated copy, updated registration emails, and updated follow-up emails.
In just TWO DAYS, the client pulled in 3X as many registrations as they usually do... surpassing their registration limit by 50%! (A good problem to have.) By the time it was done, their total registrations were 10X'd in half the time.
Even MORE Testimonials, Praise, and Feedback
Ready to see what OfferTherapy™ can do for your agency?
OfferTherapy™ for Agencies isn't right for everyone, but for brands it's right for, it's life-changing.
After OfferTherapy™, your team will be able to continue to scale your marketing and sales success for years. You'll have a working foundation of marketing and sales strategy and assets that you can keep in play to attract leads, nurture opportunities, and win more deals.
You'll also get something even more precious: ultimate clarity on that thing you/your agency does which is unique, valuable, and competition-proof.
But we won't know until you take the first step. Request an OfferTherapy™ Info Kit today. (You'll get info on booking a discovery call on the next page if you're ready.)